To our valued clients,
We would like to inform you that both Pacific Veterinary Emergency & Specialty Hospital and Lafayette Veterinary Hospital will be temporarily closed from 6pm Sunday, August 1st, 2021 to 8am Tuesday, August 3rd.
We will send out another announcement as the date gets closer, however we just wanted to give ample notice to prepare our clients in the event you need emergency services.
The veterinary field has been heavily impacted with the increase in new pets in our local community, as well as nationwide. We are hosting an internal event to help give our hard-working staff members a break, and to celebrate all of their accomplishments thus far. It is important to us that we support our staff during these tough times, so that we can continue to provide the best quality care for you and your pet(s).
If you are having an emergency during this time, we would like to direct you to the nearest available emergency 24 hour hospitals:
- SAGE Veterinary Centers Concord: 1410 Monument Blvd, Concord, CA 94520. Phone: (925) 627-7243
- OakVet Animal Specialty Hospital: 1133 7th St, Oakland, CA 94607. Phone: (510) 879-4888
- VCA Encina Veterinary Medical Center: 2803 Ygnacio Valley Rd, Walnut Creek, CA 94598. Phone: (925) 937-5000
- Berkeley Dog & Cat Hospital: 2126 Haste St, Berkeley, CA 94704. Phone (510) 848-5041
- PETS Referral Center: 1048 University Ave, Berkeley, CA 94710. (510) 548-6684
We appreciate your support and understanding during this temporary closure.
PacVet & LVH Management